Herb Gardens Secrets – Potting Shed Creations has created a complete garden-in-a-bag line of herbs and flowers that can be grown right in the leak-proof bag! The kit comes complete with organic soil and drainage peanuts, premium seeds, and a leak proof-bag. All you do is plant the seeds and watch them grow. Soon you’ll be enjoying fresh, healthly and flavorful herbs on your own kitchen windowsill.
Garden-in-a-Bag, just follow these easy steps:
1. Cut open the bag
2. Put the peanuts on the bottom and fill with the enclosed organic soil.
3. Lightly mix the seeds with the soil using your finger.
4. Lightly water the soil by letting your fingers guide water to them.
5. Cover the bag with plastic and place on your refrigerator.
6. When seeds sprout, move to a sunny windowsill. Water when soil is dry.
It is really that easy!
Choose from basil, oregano, italian parsley, thyme, dill, mint, cilantro and more. You can learn more or buy these products here. They make excellent gifts and party or hostess favors.
Viva bene! (Live Well)
Jacqueline D’Elia has a B.S. in Horticulture (Dec 2005) from Texas A&M University. She is the owner of Urban Growers Co. and Olive Barn – a unique garden and home store on the web. Visit Olive Barn at http://www.olivebarn.com